CM-15 | Compost Machine Description
CM-15 | Compost Machine – GEC composting machine is a fully automatic composting machine that addresses a variety of waste management needs covering all areas including residential, commercial, and industrial.
- Per day waste processing capacity: 28 Liters (7.40 gallons)
- Approx. Dimensions: 75 x 50 x50 cm
- (29.52 x 19.68 x 19.68 inches)
- Power rating: 15 kWh/Day
Want to order for CM-15?
Please contact us at [email protected] for the orders.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: What is the technology used for your systems and why is it different from conventional composting?
Answer: Our machine is a Rapid 24 hrs Aerobic Hyper Thermophilic Microbial fermentation system, which is able to convert organic waste to pure compost in 24 hrs. It is different than conventional composting, as the traditional system will take 40-120 days to complete the cycle.
- Question: Do you use chemicals in your process?
Answer: The process that we are adopting is a full, Bio-Remediation system. This format uses Hyper Thermophilic Microbes, which are able to decompose all organic materials, into compost, under extreme temperatures, within 24 hrs.
- Question: Is your process safe?
Answer: During our process, our machine operates at a very extreme temperature, of above 75 °c, for more than 2 hrs, as a sterilizing process to eliminate pathogens, such as E Coli.
- Question: Would we be able to apply this product directly to the garden or potted plants, without any additional maturing? Articles on the web, indicate that using immature compost can result in nitrogen deficiencies, with plants having to compete for nitrogen.
Answer: You can directly apply it to the plants, once the compost has cooled down, after the fermentation [2-3 days after the process].
- Question: Might we expect that this final product could be of additional quality if the total processing cycle was increased from 24 to 48 hours?
Answer: No need to waste energy. It is not necessary to extend the fermentation process, in the machine.
Please see more FAQs here.